Wednesday, March 25, 2009

6am in the morning and I'm still up. I think I only managed to get an hour of rest, and it doesn't help that it consisted of four 15-minute naps.

But it did help that I skipped school today and slept till 12pm (how else would I be able to stay awake for so long?) I dreamt that I'd only skip maths lessons and told my mom it would be fine to skip school... only to realise it wasn't true after I checked the timetable when I got out of bed -.- Whatever. Its my much-needed rest anyway.



Monday had been rather horrible - I stayed till 8pm in school to complete my sculpture because Ms Kwa made me repaint the whole thing (along with a few of my classmates). The sky was COMPLETELY dark when we got out of the art room, linette and I couldn't even see where the dustbin was.

I do admit it looked abit plain when it was all grey (wanted to make it look like stone), and it was a last-minute piece of work because (the door was locked on saturday and I went back to school for nothing, remember?) I only painted the entire thing and added on some parts within the 3.5 hours during free period yesterday. But well, the end product wasn't very nice either, damn the scupture module.

Btw, THANKS VINCCI AND SYAIRAH FOR HELPING ME PAINT PARTS OF MY SCULPTURE! :D Seriously, thanks!

Yup, so I reached home at around 9 for dinner, talked a teeny bit online and fell asleep on my mom's bed.



That was when I dreamt about missing ONLY maths lessons and told my mom at 5 am that it was fine for me to not go to school. haha. I found 2 other friends who skipped school today though :P

Funny thing is, I'll REALLY get sick in the middle of the day everytmie I skip school. It was a runny nose and a little bit of diarrhoea today ):





half an hour more before I leave the house -- better print my VERY LONG geography proposal out.


Sorry for the boring posts recently, it will remain so until I get to practice proper time management (and STOP slacking and slacking before the computer in the day) D:


At least the girls will be coming to my place for dinner on friday ;D

No comments: